Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kuwaiti Mothers at Risk of Heart Attacks

I was chatting with my friend who lives in LA this morning, Shes a happy breastfeeding mommy of an adorable one year old boy. i enjoy our conversations very much and todays topic was extra special :") I wont be sharing what we were discussing here (sorry ;).  An hour after our chat i thought she went to bed already .. but she just posted a link to my facebook wall that i thought i should share with my dear blog readers.


i quote her:

"sub7ana Allah! Jumana this is amazing!" 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I love your inspiring blog. I'm a new mother. My baby is 6 weeks old and I'm still struggling with the breastfeeding,, trying my best to hang in there. Can you please let me know if I can find a good lactation consultant in Kuwait?