Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sorry for a terribly late reply


My Dear Blog Readers,

We have been really busy settling down in our new home here in the USA that I havent got time to log in to answer any of your emails and comments. I feel so bad and guilty for not being able to reply in a timely manner. please do forgive me, as many of your msgs contains really important urgent questions.. 

a huge apology to "working-mom", i just saw ur comment please do send me an email through my website  so i can reply to any future concerns through my smart-phone.

Another big apology is to my dear Cyber students, we will get back to classes soon i promise. some of you are almost done with this course, please keep the follow ups and pictures coming to my email and im going to spend the next days catching up with what you have been cooking .


I guess i have long list of people i need to apologizes for, so bare with me...

Last but not the least, i apologies for all of you who have been letting us  know that many of our books are running out of our retailers, we are going to take care of this as soon as we can. we will let you know soon who has the full collection . Thank you so much for your love and support. It really means allot. 

 Jumana

p.s. the house in the picture is our sweet sweet neighbors. i love how she takes care of her plants.. which brings us to the reason i login today... check next post for details..

No comments: