Sunday, December 19, 2010

My secret for Happiness



One of the reasons i feel like Im the luckiest person on this planet is the love and appreciation i feel from my students, my published articles readers, and now my listeners on marina FM. To know that you made a difference in a child lifes is an incredible feeling. I love children and my passion for them is beyond this world. 


Few days ago a mommy sent me her son's picture in a car seat, safely fastened. I dont know her, but she took the time to email the pictture for me, telling me that she went with her husband to buy it the day she heard my child's safety topic on Marina FM. I teared. its an incredible feeling.


2 weeks ago a dear student who took my family nutrition E-course sent me this link . I have teared when i read what she wrote about me. overwhelmed with joy. 

just yesterday a mommy emailed me through my website telling me she gave birth just 7 hours ago, and thanks to my articles that she read while pregnant she is able to eager to complete her healthy breastfeeding journey. I teared A LOT ! 

I Honestly feel like im The luckiest person on this planet, I am showered with love every day. Thank God for all his blessings and all the super sweet people that come to my life every day.

No comments: