Monday, December 27, 2010
What do you want to hear about?
I have covered many important topics on my Marina FM segment; so far I have talked about :
- Children's safety in the car and how to get your child used to the car seat and buckling up.
- shopping with kids made easier, the co-op experience and how to make it a good experience for both parent and child.
- My opinion on the super nany show and why many parents around the world don't approve of her method in treating children.
- When to teach children about nutrition and why is it important to educate them on making smarter choices so early in life.
- Carrying your baby, will it spoil him/her?
- Why are books so important for children, especially with so many distractions like video games and TV.
- Children's behavior and how its linked the food they eat.
- Movie Ratings and children.
- Public smoking and children.
What else do you want to hear about? Email me HERE