Monday, December 27, 2010

What do you want to hear about?


I have covered many important topics on my Marina FM segment; so far I have talked about :

- Children's safety in the car and how to get your child used to the car seat and buckling up.

- shopping with kids made easier, the co-op experience and how to make it a good experience for both parent and child.

- My opinion on the super nany show and why many parents around the world don't approve of her method in treating children.

- When to teach children about nutrition and why is it important to educate them on making smarter choices so early in life.

- Carrying your baby, will it spoil him/her?

- Why are books so important for children, especially with so many distractions like video games and TV.

- Children's behavior and how its linked the food they eat.

- Movie Ratings and children.

- Public smoking and children.



What else do you want to hear about? Email me HERE

No comments: